Rabu, 06 April 2011

ACIDOSIS




Acidosis, the tendency toward overacidity that characterizes certain diseases. The blood is normally slightly alkaline, and is so maintained by blood chemicals and by the action of the lungs and kidneys in removing waste products. Uncorrected acidosis causes disorientation, come, and death.

When extensice loss of fluid results from vomiting or diarrhea, so much alkaline substance may be lost that acidoses develops. The most readily recognized symptoms of acidosis are headache, weakness, rapid breathing, and a fruity odor on the breath. Laboratory tests enable a doctor to make a precise diagnosis of the acid-alkaline balance. The treatment for acidosis consists of replacing the lost fluid, by mouth if possible and by injection into the tissues or veins if necessary, and then determining the basic cause of the condition and implementing appropriate remedial measures.

1 komentar:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, I am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called Dr Imoloa. I was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, I went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking on how I can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where I can get a solution. I go through many websites where I saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. I did not believe but I decided to give him a try, I contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which I received through DHL courier service. I took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test I was confirmed herpes negative. Am so free and happy. So, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. Or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. He also has
    herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE, INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE, CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE, NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.
    website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    BalasHapus